Platinum Lining Events (Upland, California)
I am currently looking for 1 full-time or 2 part time interns, unpaid, in the Inland Empire working in a wedding and event planners office. This internship is more about helping with the business and marketing side than planning. However, you will get the opportunity to work at least 1 wedding during your internship. We are really looking for someone to help with the social media side and communicating with brides, Great for someone who is interested in learning how to get into the business of wedding planning and make relationships.
- Work closely with Owner and Event Manager to help bring the Complete Experience to each client.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing, excellent skills in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Social Media and administrative duties
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- people-oriented, fast learner, excellent verbal and written communication
- knowledge of computers, phones, Microsoft office, excel, internet savvy
- Familiarity with social media platforms, and administrative responsibilities
Serious inquires only.
Apply by Email ONLY – NO PHONE Calls: firstname.lastname@example.org